Series devices HD67038 are converters that create a door RS232 or a RS485 through the Ethernet connection .
Are available in sizes Housing Type A and B (see view below).
The series HD67648-A1 are devices that create one or two doors independent RS232 / RS485 / RS422 by Ethernet (RJ45) connection.
Important in this type of product is the installation of 2 LAN ports (J45) that can extend an Ethernet line without using the switch .
This system allows to connect other converters of the same range, or other devices such as PC / PLC so as to improve the topology and decrease the wiring with connections in series of the Ethernet LAN.
Comes with triple galvanic isolation with extended temperature range and designed with industrial Characteristics. it is also possible the multi-drop connection.
- Low Cost
- Two LAN ports for wiring in series
- Configuration immediate
- Triple Galvanic Isolation
- Designed for use Industrial and Building Automation
- Industrial temperature range
- DIN rail mounting
- Wide range of input power
- Remote COM port (virtual COM port) on your PC
- Virtual port included for Windows came with your device
- Tunnel Point to Point (Ethernet bridge for a serial line)
- Point-to-Multipoint tunnel (Multi-Drop, typical serial connection to master and slave, but through Ethernet).
Support Modbus RTU
Support Modbus TCP
Software for easy configurator
Designed for serius use
Very easy to configure
Rail din mountable
Wide supply input range
Industrial temperature range:
-30° / 70° (-22°F / 158°F)
ADFweb.com S.r.l. Via Strada Nuova, 17 - 31010 Mareno di Piave (TV) P.IVA / V.A.T./ ID.TAX:IT-03853620262
Copyright(c) Adfweb.com s.r.l. 2012